- Added #newdefine.
- Allow undefined constants.
- Support path names in project file.
- No quotation marks in #include file name is OK.
- Allow ../ to higher levels than starting directory.
- Added lots of new features.
- Commands can be inside comments.
- User-specified substitute delimiters.
- Fixed #ifdef nesting. (Alan B. Chamberlin)
- Allow subs in #include.
- Don't downshift file names. (Suggestions from Mike Sendall).
- "allsource" command in project file.
- Simplified auto-generated navigation links.
- Enhanced #define (Wim Niemans Ri).
- Added mtimestamp.
- Added usage of "LANGUAGE".
- Added usage of "EXTENSION".
- Added filename alias definitions.
- Fixed a bug with links and subdir.
- Fixed a bug with entities.
- Added definitions of all environment variables.
- Added substitution at definition time for OUTPUT_DIR, INCLUDE_PATH and
- Added usage of "FAST_GENERATION" to process only files which sources
are newer than output.
- Fixed a bug with directory creation, thanks to Magog.
- Added undefined constants in project file, a PhM request.
- Added the -F command line argument, to process only single file,
enabling the use of
make (On a suggestion from PhM).
- Added the GNU -h, --help and --version command line arguments.
- Added Norwegian language support.
- Fixed a bug with filename aliases.
- Added Italian and Swedish support.
- Fixed a serious bug with filename aliases (thank's to Jens).
- Fixed another bug with filename aliases.
- Fixed a lot of bugs, while rewritting the code.
- Added makefile generation.
- Enhanced timestamp support.
- Added customizable sitemap generation.
- Modified ouput file extension setting.
- Added characters translation.
- Added embedded Perl code possibility.
- Added embedded shell command output possibility.
- Documented output compression.
- Updated documentation.
- Added some new predefined constants.
- Added macro with arguments.
- Enhanced conditionals.
- Enhanced inclusion in project files.
- Enhanced timestamps support.
- Fixed a bug with PATHNAME creation, and thus included file searching.
- Fixed a bug with conditional output (if/elsif).
- Added irish support.
- Remove include file name report.
- All documentations has been corrected thanks to Ken Guest.
- Fixed a bug with compression.
- Better $ddth (english) computation.
- Exit status changed (0 for warnings and OK, 1 for errors).
- Fixed several 'if'-related bugs:
- In nested #if's, when the outer condition was false the first #endif would end the whole set of #if's.
- #if true ... #elsif false ... #else would execute the #else clause.
- There was no error checking for missing #if's, multiple #else's, or missing #endif's.
- Macros in INCLUDE_PATH are now resolved.